There are several ways to make your own Muffsy Phono Preamp, but the power supply has been missing. Until now. Below are both gerbers and PDFs that allows you to order or etch your own power supply boards.
There are a couple of differences between this board and the power supply kit:
- The board is single layer (bottom) with ground fill
- The AUX power has been left out
- The Gerbers are in 274X-format, view them in Gerbv to see how the PCB will look like
- Order as two layers to get through-hole soldering pads, and solder mask on both sides
- There is very little copper that needs to be etched away if you're etching yourself
- The PDFs have the bottom (copper) layer and the top (silk screen) layer, paper size is A4
- The bottom copper layer is oriented so that it can be toner transferred directly to the PCB
Update - 2019-04-05:
This design is released under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International.
This design is released by http://muffsy.com for personal, non-profit use only. Group buys, where the aim is to cover the cost of producing and shipping the boards are generally okay. Feel free to send me a note if that is the case and I will even cover it here on the blog. I would also love to cover your ongoing or finished project. I do not take on any responsibilities for anything other than distributing the PCB design files. Anything that happens after downloading these files, like during etching, ordering or assembling the PCB is entirely your own responsibility. A bill of materials will not be presented, as the whole purpose of this board is to let you choose your own components.